Tuesday, July 17, 2018

10 Entrepreneurs Share Their Secrets to Staying Focused

"Key to dealing with stress is simple: just stay cool and stay focused" 

but how their are many more distractions surround of us. 

Do you know that Successful people maintain a positive focus in life no matter what is going on around them. here is some Entrepreneurs Experience about staying focus, 


how-to-stay-focus




















#1 Don’t let your inbox take over your to-do list.
Name: Tim Chen


Company: 
NerdWallet 
Strategy: Each Monday I prioritize what I want to accomplish that week, and then I think about what I've done at the end of the week and share it in an email to my employees called "Reflections." It's a great way to make space in your head, otherwise your inbox and email becomes your to-do list, which is ridiculous because you didn't create that to do list. [It was sent to you by other people.]


#2 Create time blocks.
Name: Daniella Yacobovsky 

Company: 
BaubleBar 

Strategy: 
I am pretty OCD about creating to-do lists, and I am constantly prioritizing what I put at the top of the list. I also think it's important to break your workload down into digestible nuggets. I break things down into things that feel doable within a span of one to two hours. That helps me methodically sort through everything that's on my plate.

#3 Take it one step at a time.
Name: Oliver Kharraz

Company: 
Zocdoc 

Strategy: 
I had the benefit of studying at a Jesuit monastery. We studied complicated texts and immersed ourselves, pushing our attention spans to the very limit. It's like meditation in that you learned to direct your thoughts. It's an active skill, like working out.

#4 Get outside.
Name: Merrill Stubbs

Company: 
Food52

Strategy: 
Take breaks. I really step away from something after I've been working on it, take a short walk, talk to someone who has nothing do with what I've been focusing on and stay hydrated. I usually just walk around our office in Manhattan.

#5 Compartmentalize.
Name: Jennie Ripps

Company: 
Owl's Brew 

Strategy: 
I try to compartmentalize my days. For instance, I'll spend an hour before the workday sending out emails, and I won't look at incoming emails until everything is completely outbound. I find that I focus more when I do only one thing and not a million things; it cuts down on the noise.

#6 Take steps toward the big goal.
Name: Jen Rubio

Company: 
Away 

Strategy: My best advice is to keep your eye on the prize. I think if you always keep in mind the bigger thing you are working towards, it's a good gauge to make sure that everything you're doing is a step towards that goal. An inch toward the bigger goal can actually be a massive step forward. Whether your bigger goal is to IPO your company or you're really focused on building a team, make sure everything you're doing every day is in some way a step towards that. When those opportunities come up, take a step back and ask yourself if it is actually contributing to the brand you're building.

#7  Meet your goals head on.
Name: Julia Hartz

Company: 
Eventbrite

Strategy:
 Embracing challenges and learning from failures. When we set out to build Eventbrite, we had to face many challenges and come up with creative solutions to get past them. Each time we learned new ways to cope, we became a stronger and more cohesive team. However, staying focused is an ongoing challenge: The bigger you get, the more opportunities you have to take your eye off the prize.

#8  Put your phone away.
Name: Dave Rusenko

Company: 
Weebly

Strategy:
 I have a personal policy that any time I'm with someone -- at a meeting, dinner, or over drink -- that I will never check my phone or watch, and make sure to keep 100 percent focus on the person. This carries into our meetings. We have saying at the office during meetings, "laptops down." Unless you're the presenter, the rule is everyone needs to shut their laptop in the meeting. It allows the person to be physically and mentally present.


#9 Tackle big things first thing.
Name: Angie Hicks

Company: 
Angie's List 

Strategy
: It's about prioritizing things during the day. I tend to want to get things off my plate first thing in the morning that are just must dos. I tackle them first and go from there. Inevitable, your day gets away from you, so if it's big thing it gets the first spot in the morning.

#10 Ask yourself the question of nine.
Name: Whitney Wolfe 


Company: Bumble

Strategy:
 I try to ask myself the question of nine. Will this matter in nine minutes, nine hours, nine days, nine weeks, nine months or nine years? If it will truly matter for all of those, pay attention to it. If it isn't going to matter in nine minutes, nine hours or nine days from now, you need to not pay attention to it.
This concept of nine has kept me on track from losing focus on the things that truly matter. That way you can respond when you need to, but you don't spend your time reacting to things that are not going to have any importance in a short period of time from now.
so be Focused to achieve your goal. also drop icomment the way you use to focus 👇

  1. To be Continue...!!

    Let's be with us to convert your Dream with Focus 

    Call on +91-9667561656 now... Zero Investment. #Business of 21st Century

No comments:

Post a Comment